Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Lego

Lego are a very well designed toy. They are very easy to use and you can make some pretty cool stuff out of them. I always liked to make airplanes and cars but who didn't? Airplanes wee my strong point though. I made an airplane one time that had a little over 3ft wingspan. The way that lego has made these, anyone can make something out of them. They are a fun toy for everyone to make something out of. They also come in very handy if you are wanting to make a stop motion animation film. There is nothing easier to use than legos. They are easily assembled and easily disassembled. Legos have been around for a long time and they are going to be around for even longer. I have Legos that my dad played with hen he was a kid. I don't think that Lego is going anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment