Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Danger: Wildman - The Devil Wears Prada


The Devil Wears Prada is a Christian/Metalcore band from Dayton Ohio. I chose this song to blog about because I really like the design of the song. TDWP does a great job of mixing genres a bit. They have a keyboarder that adds in synths/strings/piano and just about everything else he can add in. They make the song flow well and add in the electronic parts and it sounds amazing. Their music has exploded on to the scene the past few wears and they are a very well known band now. I think that they have a very unique sound and they stand out in a crowd. This song is one of the songs that they do a good job of mixing in the electronic sound into. This is also one of my favorite songs by TDWP. I realize that not many people enjoy the same music I do but I like the way that this song was composed.

No comments:

Post a Comment