Monday, November 2, 2009

Digital Penguin

In searching the web for “Digital Penguin”. I came upon this image. In researching a little more I found out this is in fact a Christmas ornament. It is called the digital penguin ornament because it looks like a penguin and yet for some odd reason it has a 1.5” LCD screen in its stomach. From researching I found out that penguin ornaments are pretty popular among Christmas ornaments. I could not find demographics on this, but I found a lot of websites that subjectively state that penguins are popular as an ornament. I also found out that digital screen ornaments are just as popular, so why not put the two together and create this Frankenstein style Christmas ornament, that is a penguin with a digital screen in its stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment