Monday, November 2, 2009

Digital Candy

Here is an example of digital candy that I found on google images. I think that it is a perfect example of digital candy. I personally don’t like digital candy, it makes me want to eat it, but I can’t. Digital coming from the Latin word “digitus” meaning literally fingers, toes (digits). Digital means: Relating to or being a device that can generate, record, process, receive, transmit, or display information that is represented in discrete numerical form (digits). Candy meaning: Any of a variety of confections made with sugar, syrup, etc., often combined with chocolate, fruit, nuts, etc. So together Digital candy basically means: A confection made of sugar, syrup, etc represented by discrete numerical form or digits.. Digital candy, you can’t eat it but it sure looks good.

No comments:

Post a Comment