Monday, October 12, 2009

The Snuggie

The Snuggie is a blanket that has sleeves so you can still talk on the phone, eat, text, etc, all while comfortably cuddled up under your Snuggie. Not a bad idea for being around the house. The way it is advertised however is a little different. They show people at football games, and public events with these stupid looking things on. Who in there right mind would wear one of these to there sons football/basketball/baseball/soccer games? I would feel awful for the kid whose parents wear these things to his outdoor sports event. I am sitting on my couch right now under a blanket with a sweatshirt on to keep my arms warm, sounds like I could use a Snuggie right? I would have a hard time choosing from all of there "fashionable colors" as they are advertised haha. Overall good design, bad marketing strategy.

No comments:

Post a Comment