Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Shoes

I decided to blog about these shoes because of their design. About a month ago I found these shoes online and was on the brink of ordering them. I am usually an Adidas fan, but I really liked these shoes. I had almost gotten to the checkout process when I noticed something a little odd. What I noticed is in the second photo. Now my question is why does nike have some manner of symbol that appears to be Chinese or Japanese text on them? I have nothing against Chinese and Japanese, but I don't necessarily want any language on my shoes. I don't even like shoes with english on them haha. So if I could design these shoes I would have kept them mostly the same but without the symbols on the backs. I think they are pretty cool shoes without the text so why add it?

Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment